Belmont Station Keg Policies
- $30 for each keg
- $60 for each tap
- $30 for each bucket
- Taps and Buckets are due back within three (3) days
from the date of sale.
- There is a $2 per day per item late fee for taps and buckets.
You can avoid the keg deposit by bringing us an empty keg of
a currently distributed beer when you rent your keg.
- Sorry, no refunds or exchanges on keg purchases.
- In order to get your deposit back you must bring the rented items and your original cash register receipt. You must turn in the receipt to get your deposit back. If this is a charge card or debit sale bring the same card used for the purchase.
Absolutely no deposit refunds on rented
equipment without the original receipt.
Our staff’s responsibility is to transport the keg to the store door. If staff elects to assist you in loading the keg you implicitly accept all responsibility and liability for any damage or injury which may occur.
Keg Sizing Information
A barrel (Bbl) is the standard method for measuring kegs of beer. Depending
on the brewery, beers are kegged in various size containers, as follows:
- 1/2 barrel = 15.5 gallons = 124 pints = 165 12oz bottles - (Full Size Keg)
- 1/4 barrel = 7.75 gallons = 62 pints = 83 12oz bottles (Pony Keg)
- 1/6 barrel (20 Ltr) = 5.2 gallons = 41 pints = 55 12oz bottles (Sixtel)
- 50 Liter = 13.2 gallons = 105 pints = 140 12oz bottles
- 30 liter = 8.1 gallons = 64 pints = 86 12oz bottles