Since our founding in 1997, Belmont Station has become Portland's premier beer destination.
The Bottle Shop features 1,400+ that have been thoughtfully selected, meticulously rotated, and properly stored under UV-filtered light to maintain the freshest selection of beer in the region.
The adjacent Biercafé features 24 rotating taps and a cask "beer engine" pouring world-class beer, cider and mead on the cleanest draft system in Portland.
Join us, and find out why we're the most award-winning beer spot in the Northwest!
At Belmont Station, we believe that every beer has a story. That's why we host a lot of great events. From Meet the Brewer nights to can release parties and from simple in-store tastings to Puckerfest, our annual week-long celebration of sour and wild ales, we hope you take away a little more about the beverages you're enjoying. Unless otherwise noted in the event description, events have a free entry. You must be 21 or over to enjoy tasting events. Please be prepared to present proof of age. Cheers!
At Belmont Station, we are honored to have been selected for dozens of awards and accolades over the past 20 years.
Here are a few of the more recent ones that we're especially proud of:
- Since its inception in 2015, Willamette Week's Oregon Beer Awards has named Belmont Station "Best Beer Bar/Bottle Shop" (also see winners for 2016, 2017 & 2018) and their readers chose us as Best Bottle Shop in the 2015 Best of Portland and 2016 Best of Portland guides!
- Belmont Station was named one of the Top 10 Beer Bars in America by USA Today readers in 2017 and 2018.
- Draft Magazine has included us on their list of "America's 100 Best Beer Bars" for six years running! (2011-2016)
- Ratebeer.com crowned us one of the Best Places for Beer in the world (and Top 5 in the US) at the Ratebeer Best awards in both 2015 & 2016. (Before the actual awards ceremony, Ratebeer listed us among their "Ratebeer's Best" since 2006!)
- Airbnb users rate Belmont Station as one of the Best Things to do in Portland!