Join us for our annual weeklong celebration of wild and sour beers! (But have no fear, we will always have a few non-sour offerings on tap as well!)
1. To help expidite service, PUCKERFEST IS A CASH ONLY EVENT. There is an ATM on site, but please consider bringing extra cash. The bottle shop and our on-site food cart, Monk's Deli, will offer sales with cash or credit at all times.
2. Most beers will be on tap during all business hours (until the keg kicks!) unless otherwise noted. Times in the listings indicate when brewers and other special guests will be in house.
3. There is no entry fee for Puckerfest. Just come on in and order up!
4. Sharing is encouraged so you can try more of these amazing beers, so bring some friends.
5. As usual, kids are welcome in the biercafe from open until 7 PM. Kids are welcome in the bottle shop all hours.
Oh, what a night! Enjoy sipping sours with Shaun Kalis from Ruse, Alex Ganum and brew staff of Upright as well as the good folks from The Commons:
**Along with these Upright draft offerings we will have a limited amount of the new batch of Special Herbs in bottles to go.**
It's Belgian Independence Day! Join us for a fabulous variety of international flavors from around the world!
Belgian beer expert and author Luc De Raedemaeker will be on site 5-7 PM to talk about Belgian sours and sell and sign limited quantities of his book! He will make a short presentation on Belgian sours around 6 PM on the back patio.
We started featuring two Puckerfest-favorite breweries in tandem five years ago, and now it’s become a time-honored tradition to put Block 15 and de Garde together on Saturday afternoon!
Here’s what’s being planned for this tasty Saturday:
A limited amount of “The Station”, an exclusive blend that de Garde made for our 20th Anniversary, will be released FOR IN-HOUSE DRINKING ONLY.
With the ever growing world of beer, we invited a few first-timers to our annual Puckerfest party. These are breweries that we've been impressed with over the last year or so and we are excited to welcome them to this annual tradition that is Puckerfest.
What better way to end Puckerfest than with a sneak preview of Baerlic's entry into the Oregon Brewers Festival and a special visit from "The Lion" of Firestone Walker, David Walker himself!
David will be at Belmont Station from 4-6 PM, greeting friends and fans and chatting about Firestone Walker. The Baerlic Brew Crew will be joining us around 5 PM to help us put a final flourish on this year's fest.
In addition to other great sours we featured during Puckerfest, we will be pouring the following featured beers from our Finale guests:
Firestone Walker Barrelworks: