Greetings! The only constant in this business is that there's always something new to try, and today is no exception. We've got new Berliner Weisses, Belgian Ales, single varietal ciders, and a Bavarian-style Hefeweizen from Japan!
We also received the first shipment of Gigantic bottles today, just in time to host Brewers/Owners Ben Love and Van Havig for a bottle release tonight (6-8pm), so stop on in and try them. It's gonna be HUGE!
- Full Sail Chris' Summer Delight - Berliner Weisse
- Bad Attitude (Switzerland) Hobo IPA - American IPA
- Stone Smoked Porter With Vanilla Beans
- Stone Smoked Porter With Chipotle Peppers
- Kawaba (Japan) Snow Weizen - Bavarian-style Hefeweizen
- Kawaba Sunrise Ale - English-style Brown Ale
- DuPont (Belgium) Speciale Belge - Belgian Ale crafted for Philly Beer Week
- Hale's Aftermath - Imperial IPA
- Elysian Loser (Now in 6pks) - Strong Pale Ale
- Wandering Aengus Golden Russet - single varietal cider made with Golden Russet apple
- Hopworks Ace of Spades - Imperial IPA
- Gigantic IPA - American IPA
- Gigantic The City Never Sleeps - Imperial Dark Saison
- Perfect Crime American Blonde - American Blonde Ale
- Perfect Crime European Blonde - Belgian Blonde Ale (The yeast is apparently the only difference between the two versions, so be sure to grab one of each and compare them.)
Back in stock: Uinta Cockeyed Cooper, Thistly Cross Cider (Scotland), Kona Longboard Lager CANS, and Hopworks Galactic Red.