Good afternoon beer lovers, the weather is perfect for sitting outside and having a beer, so come on in and grab something!
- Alameda American Rye - American IPA with rye malt
- Bateman's Mocha - English Strong ale brewed with chocolate and coffee
- Aspall Imperial Cider - Strong English Cider
- Stone Ruination 10th Anniversary - An imperial version of Stone's ground-breaking imperial IPA
- Stone/Dogfish Head/Victory Saison du BUFF (Stone version) - This is Stone's rendition of the collaboration between Stone, Victory, and Dogfish Head. We also have the Dogfish Head version in stock if you want to sample them side by side.
- New Belgium / Lost Abbey Brett Beer - Belgian Pale Ale fermented 100% with Brettanomyces
- Ninkasi Radiant (6pks) - The same Radiant Pale Ale, now available in 6pks
- Epic Glutenator - Gluten-free beer made with sweet potatoes, brown rice, and molasses
- Alesmith Summer Yulesmith - Imperial IPA
- Widmer Marionberry Hibiscus Gose - Tart, slightly salty ale brewed with marionberries and hibiscus flowers
- Green Flash Le freak (now in 12oz bottles) - Imperial Belgian IPA
- Robinson's Old Tom - English Strong Ale