From German Radler (a blend of lemonade and lager), to mango-infused beer, to easy drinking wheat beer in aluminum bottles (perfect for the beach), we've got a bevy of new summery delights in stock for the first official Friday of the summer.
- Trade Route Mango Weizen
- Trade Route Hoppy Bitch IPA
- Trade Route Ginger Pale Ale
- Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat (Aluma-bottles)
- Boulevard Saison Brett 2011
- Bitburger Pilsner (12oz 6pks)
- Rogue Ale Rogue Creamery 75th Anniversary Ale
- Rogue Chatoe Single Malt
- Great Divide Rumble Oak-aged IPA
- Great Divide Belgian Yeti Imperial Stout
- Staropramen Premium Lager
- Stiegl Radler (1/2 lager & 1/2 lemonade)
- Weltenburger Pilsner (returns)
- Weltenburger Hefeweizen (returns)
That wraps up this week's new beer report. Don't forget! The North American Organic Beer Festival runs all weekend long at Overlook Park in North Portland. Go and sample some wonderful organic beers while enjoying one of the nicest hilltop views in PDX!