Greetings! I think there's some sort of holiday being celebrated today, but for the life of me I can't remember what it is. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to have a glass of Lagunitas Waldo's Special Ale (being tapped at 4:20) and contemplate the impending sunshine.
- Anchor Summer Ale - American Wheat Ale
- Full Sail LTD #5 - Amber Lager
- Mad River Double Dread Red - Imperial Red Ale
- Firestone Walker Wookey Jack - Black IPA brewed with rye
- Hale's Kolsch - German-stye Kolsch
- Caldera Rose Petal Imperial Golden - Strong golden ale brewed with rose petals and rose water
- Bushwackers Semi-Sweet Cider - the third bottled release from Portland's own Bushwackers cider falls on the sweeter end of the spectrum, but it's still drier than most of the mass-produced stuff.
Back in stock: Spire Dark & Dry Cider, Julian Cherry Bomb Cider, Oskar Blues Deviant Dale's Imperial IPA, Black Diamond Rampage Imperial IPA, Eel River Acai Berry Wheat Ale, and Uinta Detour Imperial IPA.
One final note; the Elysian Peste (apocalypse beer #4) goes on sale tomorrow morning at 10pm. This strong dark ale brewed with cocoa, cinnamon, and five types of chilis is fairly limited, so get it while you can.