No fooling, we received a bunch of great new beer today, including the debut two more bottles from Coalition, Widmer's new Omission line of gluten-free beers, and pint cans of New Belgium! Oh, and apologies to anyone who was disappointed by our lack of an April Fools prank this year. The date snuck up on us, and our CBO was out of town. I'm not sure we can top the "Pliny the Unborn" joke from last year, but we'll see what happens next year.
- Coalition Rooster Cream - Cream Ale
- Coalition King Kitty Red - Northwest-style Red Ale
- Dogfish Head Sahtea - "Ancient Ale" based on Finnish Sahti (beer with juniper berries)
- Dogfish Head Aprihop - IPA infused with apricots
- Russian River Sanctification - Sour Ale fermented with 100% brettanomyces
- Alaskan Summer Ale - Kolsch
- New Belgium Ranger (4pk Pint Cans) - American IPA
- New Belgium Shift Lager (4pk Pint Cans) - Pale Lager
- New Belgium Fat Tire (4pk Pint Cans) - Amber Ale
- Struise Pannepot (2011 vintage) - Belgian Strong Ale
- Omission Gluten-free Pale Ale - Gluten-free Pale Ale made with barley Learn more here.
- Omission Gluten-free Lager - Gluten-free Pale Lager made with barley
- Churchkey Pilsner (cans) - Pilsner in "flat top" steel cans
Back in stock: Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron, and Lagunitas Imperial Red.