Another day, another pile of new beer. We received new beer (and cider) from Oregon, Missouri, Wisconsin, Scotland, Germany, and more, so stop in and see what tickles your fancy! We've also got two varieties of the incredibly popular Dansk brand of meads (from Denmark) back in stock. The Vikingernes is an 18% ABV dry hopped mead, and the Viking's Blod is a 19% ABV mead dry hopped and infused with hibiscus flowers. These are in short supply, so get 'em while you can.
- Harviestoun Schiehallion - Warm-fermented Lager (aka Steam Beer)
- Professer Briem's Piwo Grodziskie - Gratzer (traditional smoked sour wheat beer)
- Widmer Oatmeal Porter - Robust Porter brewed with oatmeal
- Lompoc Batch 69 - Baltic Porter
- Boulevard Irish Ale - Irish-style Red Ale
- Leinenkugels Summer Shandy - Lager infused with natural lemon flavor
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale 12pk CANS!
- Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA 4pk CANS!
- Cascade Lakes Project X - Pale Ale
- Alameda Bad Bunny - Imperial Cream Ale
- Angry Orchards Crisp Apple - Semi-sweet cider
- Angry Orchards Traditional - Dry Cider
- Angry Orchards Apple Ginger - Sweet cider infused with fresh ginger
Back in stock: Morland Old Speckled Hen, JW Lee's 2008 Harvest Ale aged in Lagavulin, Port, Sherry, and Calvados barrels, Hof Ten Dormaal Blonde, BFM Abbaye St. Bon Chien 2006, 2009, and 2010, Dansk Viking Blod and Vikingernes meads, Boulevard Harvest Dance Wheat Wine, Alaskan Black IPA, and Green Flash Hophead Red.