Greetings! We received a few new beers today (listed below), but I also wanted to use this space to mention a couple of other fun things. First off, thanks to everyone who showed up last night to welcome Jeremiah from Midnight Sun and try some of their delicious beer. If you missed out on the Meet the Brewer event, you're in luck; we still have all 5 of the drafts from last night pouring in the Biercafé, so you can still try a pint (or a flight of four) before taking some bottles home.
Secondly, we still have a very limited number of tickets available for all 3 days of the Habitat For Humanity fundraiser featuring Russian River Pliny the Younger. Check out our events page for all the details on times and tickets.
Last but not least, don't forget about Zwickelmania tomorrow. It's a great chance to get a behind the scenes peek at the inner workings of your favorite breweries, sample their wares, and in some cases (like Migration Brewing) enjoy live music and other festivities!
Oh yeah, we also got some new brew today:
- Flat Tail Rough Cut IPA - American IPA brewed with over 3lbs per barrel of Cascade and Zythos hops.
- Hale's Tres Fem - Belgian-style Golden Ale aged on sour cherries.
- Avery/Russian River Collaboration Not Litigation (Batch #6) - A deliciously dark Belgian-style ale created by mixing Avery's Salvation with Russian River's Salvation.
- Stone Old Guardian - American Barleywine loaded with copious amounts of hops.
- Fish Tale Oatmeal Stout - A brand new spring seasonal from the friendly folks in Oly.
Back in stock: Jandrain-Jandrenouille IV Saison, Aecht Schlenkerla Urbock 5 liter mini-kegs, Hale's Supergoose, and Tracktown Honey Orange Wheat.