Hello Everyone!!! Just a reminder, at 11AM we are all meeting at the Horse Brass Pub to kick off our 20th anniversary celebration!! Grab a pint and at 1PM we march down 45th to Belmont Station where we will be debuting many of our special one off beers that some of our brewery friends have made for us. It's sure to be an amazing start to 20 days for 20 years!! Everyone is welcome to join in the festivities!!
For now, here is your list of new beers today...
- Terminal Gravity Roshambo - Hoppy pale
- Victory Kirsch Gose - Sour cherry bier
- Great Divide Samurai - Blonde ale
- Dogfish Head Beer To Drink Music To - Tropical blonde
- Lagunitas The Waldos' Special Ale
- Ayinger Bavarian Pils
- Oakshire 10th Anniversary - A cuvee blend of Farmhouse golden with wine grapes, Brett table saison and Biere de Garde
- Oakshire 3 Chords & The Truth - Brett aged pale ale
- Alamanac/Stillwater Blueberry Jack - Dry hopped barrel aged sour with blueberries and blackberries
- pFriem Spring Pale
- pFriem Golden Coffee Ale
- de Garde With Friends Like These - Wild ale fermented in oak with late harvest Muscat grapes
- Cider Riot! Everyday - NOW IN 6PK CANS!!!
- Apple Outlaw Jefferson Dry - Unfiltered Northwest style dry cider