It's Friday the 13th, so be careful to avoid any black cats or ladders on your way here to try these new brews! Also, join us tonight from 5-8pm as Dave Marliave from Flat Tail Brewing joins us to pour free samples of five of his tasty beers. Three of them are brand new in bottles, so you can amongst the first to taste them.
- Anchor Breckle's Brown - American Brown Ale
- Great Divide Nomad - Bohemia-style Pilsner
- Flat Tail Mustache Rye'd Red Ale - Imperial Hoppy Rye Ale
- Flat Tail Big Fin Baltic Porter - "Cold Fermented" Porter
- Flat Tail Seriously Low Budget English Pale - English-style Pale Ale
Back in stock: Dixie Black Voodoo, Great Divide Belgian Yeti and Hoss Lager, Hale's Wee Heavy, and Haywards 5,000. Last but not least, we now have Stella Artois in 750ml bottles. Same classic lager, now in fancy "cage and cork" presentation for all your dinner party needs.