Greetings! We received a handful of new things today, and if I could, I'd take advantage of the sunshine and mild weather by drinking one of these on my front porch. Alas, it'll probably be dark before I can try anything, so I'll have to live vicariously through you.
- Anchorage Tide and it's Takers - Barrel-aged Tripel
- Walkabout Point The Bone IPA - American IPA
- Mikkeller Sur Munk - Sour/Wild Ale
- Mikkeller 1,000 IBU (2012 batch)
- Alaskan Black IPA
- Full Sail LTD #4 - Pilsner
- Mad River Serious Madness - Imperial Black Ale
New Ciders and Meads:
- Bushwhackers Semi-Dry Cider
- Sky River Dry Mead
- Sky River Semi-Sweet Mead
- Sky River Sweet Mead
- Sky River Raspberry Mead
Back in stock: Klamath Basin Vanilla Porter, Schneider Aventinus Eisbock, Woodchuck Winter Cider, Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast Stout, Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch (Weasel edition), and Sam Smith's Yorkshire Stingo.