Well hello again everyone!! We made it thru another week and are headed straight for more holiday fun!
That being said, we received a TON of new beers today and most of them are BIG barrel aged beers! Perfect for filling that "Beer advent calendar"!!
Another big note to touch on is that we officially passed 1500 bottles/cans in the bottle shop today!! I'm sure there is something here to satisfy any beer lover's needs!
Now for the new stuff...
- Pelican Mother Of All Storms - English style barley wine aged in bourbon barrels
- Uinta Stout - Bourbon barrel aged
- Ballast Point Coconut Victory At Sea - Imperial porter with coffee and natural flavors
- Fremont B-Bomb - Bourbon barrel aged winter ale
- Everybody's Cold Press Coffee Porter - Infused with Stoked Blue Bird cold press coffee
- Everybody's Uncle Stepdad's - Bourbon barrel aged imperial stout
- Firestone Walker Agrestic - American wild red ale aged in French & American oak
- Hair Of The Dog Doggie Claws - Barley wine
- Great Divide BA Yeti - Whiskey barrel aged imperial stout
- Boulevard Collaboration #6 - Barrel aged blend w/Firestone Walker includes Imperial stout X with tart cherry, Bourbon Barrel Quad, Stickee Monkee and Velvet Merkin
- Scotch Silly Burgundy - Burgundy barrel aged scotch ale
- New Holland Dragon's Milk - Bourbon barrel aged stout
- Stone Enjoy By 12.25.16 - Unfiltered IPA
- Unibroue A Tout le Monde MEGADETH - Belgian style saison
- Cascade The Vine
- Cascade Sang Noir
- Cascade Apricot