Here it is, the last "What's New!" post for 2011. If you're still looking for that special beer to ring in the new year we've got several bubbly, "caged and corked" beers to choose from including numerous Belgian Lambics and Saisons, Sam Adams Infinium, Deus, and magnums (1.5 liter bottles) of Chimay Grand Reserve, Rochefort 8, and Anchor Our Special Ale. Or, if you'd prefer to eschew the traditional toast in lieu of something new and exciting, we received the following new treats today.
- Harvester Pale Ale - Gluten-free Pale Ale brewed with chestnuts, sorghum, oats, and cane sugar
- Oakshire O’Dark:30 - Cascadian Dark Ale
- Bridgeport Dark Rain - Black Pale Ale
- Mikkeller Invasion IPA - American-style IPA (brewed at Drake's Brewing in California)
- Laurelwood Espresso Stout - Stout infused with Portland Roasting Espresso
- Dogfish Head Immort Ale - Barleywine
- Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout - Stout infused with coffee
- Sam Adams Alpine Spring - Unfiltered Lager
- The Alchemist / Ninkasi / Stone More Brown Than Black IPA - Cascadian Dark Ale
Back in stock: BrewDog Paradox Imperial Stout aged in Glen Grant barrels, Anchorage Whiteout Wit, Pelican Brun, Heater Allen Schwarzbier, and Rogue Chatoe OREgasmic Ale. Also, this may not be a "new beer", but Rogue is now bottling their well loved Hazelnut Nectar in 12oz six packs!