Happy Tuesday beer lovers! Only two more days until our 19th Anniversary Party. As in years past, we gave each staff member the opportunity to choose a beer to tap on our anniversary. When you give that option to 17 of the biggest beer geeks in town you end up with one heck of an awesome tap list, including things like Fremont Bourbon Abominable, Deschutes Abyss, de Garde Vin Lee, Schlenkerla Helles, Piraat Triple Hop, and more!
While you're here, check out all the new stuff we've received recently!
- Green Flash Cosmic Ristretto - Baltic Porter brewed with coffee
- Perennial Savant Blanc - Wild Ale aged in wine barrels with chardonel grapes
- Alaskan Imperial Red
- Almanac Farm to Barrel Blackberry - Sour Ale aged in wine barrels with blackberries
- 54-40 Or Fight - Black IPA
- Anchor Spring Saison - Saison brewed with lemongrass, lemon peel, and ginger
- Dogfish Head Beer to Drink Music To - Belgian Tripel brewed with sweet orange peel, green cardamom, peppercorns, and vanilla beans
- Sierra Nevada Ovila Variety Pack - contains one bottle each of Belgian Quad with cherries, Belgian Brown with mandarin and cocoa, and Saison with sage
Back in stock:
- Ex Novo Dynamic Duo
- Jolly Pumpkin Calabaza Blanca