Happy Tuesday beer lovers! Before we get to the new beers, how about a tease of the draft list for our 19th Anniversary celebration next Thursday? For the last several years we've asked our staff to choose a beer to put on tap that day and then do our best to accomodate their requests.
This year the staff outdid themselves, and as a result we'll be pouring Block 15 Intergalactic Hop Shop, Deschutes Abyss, Upright Hearts Beat, Fremont Barrel-aged Abominable, and more! Come help us celebrate 19 years of bringing you the best beer selection in the region!
- Laurelwood Green Elephant - IPA
- Gigantic MASSIVE! - Barleywine
- Hopworks Captain Jacks Lucky 13 - IPA
- Ale Apothecary La Tache - Sour/Wild Ale
- Big Sky Barrel-aged Ivan the Terrible - Bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Stout
- 21st Amendment Hell or high Watermelon - Wheat Ale brewed with watermelon
- 21st Amendment El Sully - Mexican-style Lager
- 21st Amendment Toaster Pastry (now in 12oz/6pk cans) - Red Ale