Welcome to the Black Friday edition of the new arrival update! We don't have any crazy electronics on sale, or much of anything beyond beer and beer-related accessories to offer, but we do have a few new things worth stopping in for.
We also received a couple more cases of Deschutes Abyss (limit 1), so if you missed the brief first run last week you should do yourself a favor and snag a bottle before they're gone.
- Bahnhoff Berliner Weisse with Brett. Lambicus (Germany) - Berliner Weisse
- Ayinger Weizenbock (Germany) - Strong Wheat Lager
- Delirium Noel (Belgium) - Belgian Strong Ale
- Yeastie Boys Digital IPA (New Zealand) - American-style IPA
- Yeastie Boys Pot Kettle Black - Robust Porter
- Invercargill Boysenbeery (New Zealand) - Fruit Beer
- Invercargill Smokin Bishop - Smoked Bock
- Mikkeller Porter (Denmark) - Robust Porter
- Haandbryggeriet (Norway) Costa Rican Coffee Porter - Strong Porter w/coffee
- Haandbryggeriet Krokkebic - Sour Ale with Crowberries
- Nogne O India Saison - Hoppy Saison
- Jandrain VI Wheat (Belgium) - Saison
- Speakeasy Butchertown Black - Black IPA
- Troubador Magma - Belgian Tripel dry-hopped with American hops
- BFM Spyke & Jerome's Barleyryne (Switzerland) - Rye-based Barleywine
- Lazy Boy Mistletoe Bliss - Winter Warmer
- 2 Towns Nice & Naughty - Spiced Cider
- Duvel Gift Sets - Contains 4 bottles of Duvel (11.2oz) and a Duvel logo tulip glass
Back in stock: St. Louis Gueuze, Flemish Primitive (Surly Bird label), Haandbryggeriet Odin’s Tipple, Gulden Draak (in 750ml bottles), Wandering Aengus Wickson Single Varietel Cider, and Petrus Aged Pale.