Need a little something warming to take the chill out of your bones on this rainy Tuesday? How about the new Stone Vertical Epic 11.11.11, a strong Belgian-style amber infused with anaheim chilies and cinnamon sticks? Or, maybe the warming effects of a barleywine like Hair of the Dog's Doggie Claws is more your speed. Either way, we've probably got something new and tasty for you!
- Stone Vertical Epic 11.11.11 - Spiced Belgian Strong Ale
- Bruery/Stone/ Elysian La Citrueille Cèleste de Citracado - Ale brewed with pumpkin, yams, toasted fenugreek, lemon verbena and birch bark.
- Julian Cherry Bomb - Cheery Cider
- Hair of the Dog Doggie Claws - Barleywine
- Rinkuškiai (Lithuania) Missing Elf - Doppelbock
- Flat Tail Pumpkin Spice Stout - Stout brewed with pumpkin flesh and spices
- Mikkeller Ris a la M'ale - Ale brewed with cherries and almonds
- Page 24 Biere de Noel - Biere de Garde
- Ridgeway Insanely Bad Elf - Barleywine
- Oppigards Winter Ale - English Strong Ale
That's all for now. Don't forget, we will be closed on Thanksgiving! The bottle shop will be open regular hours on Friday, and the Biercafé will be opening at 2pm (one hour earlier than usual) to accomodate folks who need a break from the mall crowds.