Happy Tuesday beer lovers! We're still above water, so if you feel like swimming, boating, or jet skiing over we'd love to sell you some beer. We've also got a great draft list right now, so be sure to grab a glass of something to sip on while you're perusing the selection of new stuff.
- Perennial / The Commons Meriwether - Saison brewed at Perennial and fermented with a blend of the house yeast from each brewery.
- Knee Deep Imperial Tanilla -Imperial Vanilla Porter
- Pelican Mother of All Storms - Barleywine
- 50/50 Eclipse - Imperial Stout aged for 6 months in bottles. This year we received the following variants: Coffee, Vanilla, Elijah Craig 12yr, High West Bourbon, High West Rye, Woodford Reserve, and Grand Cru
- Urban Family Clouds of Pale Gold - Farmhouse Ale brewed with meyer lemon & dandelion greens and fermented with brettanomyces
- Stickmen Bananas on Fire - Imperial Dunkelweizen
- Duvel Tripel Hop - Dry-hopped Belgian Strong Ale
- Sam Smiths Winter Welcome - English Strong Ale
- Fantome Pissenlit - Saison
- Fringe Meadow Blossom Mead - Mead fermented with Montana wildflower honey
Back in stock:
- pFriem Tripel
- Evil Twin Ashtray Heart
- Three Creeks 5 Pine Porter