Hoo boy, have we got some fun stuff today! In fact, if you love stouts you might consider declaring November 18th as a holiday.
- Green Flash Double Stout - The same imperial stout you know and love, now in 12oz bottles. At under $10 per four pack, it's serious competition for the Old Rasputin and Ten Fidy.
- Oakshire Hellshire II - Imperial Coffee Stout aged in Buffalo Trace and Heaven Hill Bourbon barrels (limit 3 per person)
- Scaldis Noel - Belgian Strong Ale
- Fort George Cavatica Stout - Imperial Stout (in pint cans!)
- Lompoc C-Sons Greetings - Imperial Pale Ale
- Mactarnahan's Goose Bump - Imperial Coffee Stout
- Sierra Nevada Ovila Quad - Belgian-style Quadrupel
- Deschutes The Abyss - Barrel-aged Imperial Stout (limit 3 per person)
Back in stock: Green Flash Imperial IPA and Barleywine, Anderson Valley Brother David's Tripel, Upright Flora Rustica, Great Divide Oak Yeti, El Toro IPA, and Hair of the Dog Ruth.