Happy Friday beer lovers! Heading to the Oregon Brewers Festival this weekend? Be sure to stop by afterwards and grab some bottles or cans of your favorites. We've got 30+ OBF options in cans/bottles, and several more (including 5 New Zealand offerings) on tap in the Beircafe, so we're bound to have something you'd like to revisit.
- Double Mountain Homestead Pale - Pale Ale
- Ballast Point Calm Before the Storm - Cream ale with coffee and vanilla
- Flat Tail Cyanide & Hoppiness - IPA brewed with apricots (does not contain actual cyanide)
- Iron Horse Disruptor - IPA
- Green Flash Natura Morta Plum - Barrel-aged Saison fermented with brettanomyces and aged on plum puree
- Delirium Tremens (now in pint cans) - Belgian Strong Ale
- 2 Towns Made Marion - apple Cider infused with marionberry juice