Happy Puckerfest everyone! Our weeklong festival of all things funky, wild, and sour kicks off today! Our opening day tap list includes a dozen deliciously pucker-y offerings, including 4 from Breakside. The Breakside brew crew will be on hand from 4-7pm tonight to help release bottles of their incredibly popular Passionfruit Sour, so be sure to say hi to the folks in the gold crowns wandering the building!
In a rather fortuitous turn of events, our list of new stuff today includes 5 funky new beers and one of the most sour ciders you'll ever lay a lips on.
- Breakside Passionfruit Sour - Berlinerweisse conditioned on passionfruit
- Crooked Stave Hop Savant (Citra) - Pale Ale fermented with brettanomyces and dry-hopped with Citra hops
- Crooked Stave St Bretta (late spring edition) - witbier fermented with brettanomyces and conditioned on
- Crooked Stave Petite Sour Passionfruit - Sour Ale aged on passionfruit
- Crooked Stave Petite Sour Grapefruit Radler - Wild Ale aged on grapefruit
- Ex Novo Unus - Pinot barrel-aged Saison fermented with brettanomyces
- Reverend Nat's Passion - Sour Apple Cider infused with passionfruit
- Art & Science Perry - Pear Cider