Happy Tuesday! Portland beer week keeps on rolling, and tonight we're featuring the area's newest brewery, Coin Toss Brewing from Oregon City! Founded by Tim Hohl (the "morning voice" on KPAM radio), the brewery is named after the fateful coin toss that resulted in our fair city being named Portland instead of Boston. We have 3 of his beers on tap, and Tim will be joining us from 5-7pm to chat with you.
- Mazama /Reverend Nat's Tepache Radler - A blend of Mazama Wit and Reverend Nat's Tepache
- Groundbreaker IPA (now in cans) - Groundbreaker's most popular gluten-free beer, now available in 4 packs of 12oz cans!
- Groundbreaker Olallie - Gluten-free Fruit Beer (also in cans)
- Golden Valley Faire Tourner - Barrel-aged Sour Brown
- Golden Valley Kentucky Monky - Barrel-aged Belgian Strong Ale
- Ale Industries This is the Shit That Killed Elvis - American Strong Ale
- Weidmann & Groh Cydonia Sparkling Quince Cider
- Weidmann & Groh Speierling Still Cider
Back in stock:
- 10 Barrel Joe IPA
- Firestone Walker Stickee Monkee
- Blue Mountain Peach Cider