Happy Friday beer lovers! Portland Beer Week is in full swing, and we've lined up a handful of events to celebrate. Most notably, tomorrow afternoon we'll be holding the draft release of the official beer of Portland Beer Week, a collaborative effort from Breakside and Fremont called Back to the Future IPA.
Rather than brewing a collaboration beer at only one brewery, they came up with a recipe and brewed two slightly different versions. We have bottle of both variations in stock now, and if swing by tomorrow you can try it on draft alongside several other beers from each brewery, including some Fremont rarities like Bourbon Barrel-aged Dark Star Stout!
New Beer & Cider:
- Fremont / Breakside Back to the Future IPA (both versions)
- Heretic Petit Rouge - Belgian Ale infused with hibiscus
- Stone Imperial Mutt Brown - Imperial Brown Ale
- BFM Cuvee Alex Rouge (vintage 2010) - Imperial Stout
- Vapeur en Bises - Saison brewed with fig leaves
- 2 Towns Cidermaster's Reserve - Barrel-aged English-style Dry Cider
- Nectar Creek Reserve Series Batch 4 - Mead aged in Pinot Noir barrels with strawberries and rhubarb
Back in stock:
- Anchorage Whiteout Wit
- Cascade Lakes Mosaic IPA
- Flat Tail El Guapo
- Piraat (11.2oz bottles)
- Hochland Honeydew Mead