Happy Friday beer lovers! We're wrapping up the Craft Brewers Conference in a big way today by featuring 19 different Barley Brown's beers on tap, so come on by and have a pint or two! In addition to the usual suspects like Pallet Jack IPA and Fork Lift Double IPA we're pouring several things that have never been seen outside Baker City including Starbottle Stout, Joan (A red ale infused with ginger and jalapenos), and more!
While you're here, you might want to check out the awesome new beers we've received in the last day or two!
- Green Flash Silva Stout - Bourbon barrel-aged Imperial Stout
- Crooked Stave Progenitor - Dry-hopped Sour Ale
- Crooked Stave Noir - Dry-hopped Dark Sour Ale
- Crooked Stave Surette - Saison
- Crooked Stave Vieille - Saison
- Almanac IPA
- Almanac Saison Dolores - Dry-hopped Saison
- Crooked Stave Valencia Gold - Belgian Ale brewed with Valencia oranges and orange blossom honey
- Bergschrund Aberrant - Belgian Strong Ale
- Sierra Nevada River Ryed - Rye IPA
- Trinity Koelorado - Spontaneously Fermented Golden Ale
- Trinity Magical Brettanomyces Tour #1 - Saison fermented entirely with Brettanomyces drie
- Trinity Magical Brettanomyces Tour #2 - Brettanomyces bruxellensis
- Ninkasi Ground Control - Imperial Stout