Pliny the Younger & Elder: Mon. March 2, Tues. March 3 & Wed. March 4
A Benefit for Habitat for Humanity
We love doing good things through good beer. And once again, we will be hosting a Pliny the Younger and Pliny the Elder side-by-side tasting event as a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity Portland/MetroEast. This is a ticketed event that takes place over three days to help create an atmosphere that's relaxed and mellow. Tickets are limited to make sure as many people as possible have to chance to enjoy this rare and special treat.
Here are the details:
- Tickets go on sale in the Belmont Station bottle shop on Tuesday, Feb. 24 at 5 p.m. Limit four tickets total per customer. No phone orders, please.
- Tickets are $20 each with $12 from each ticket going to Habitat for Humanity. Gratuity is not included, so please tip our hardworking beertenders.
- Each ticket entitles you to one glass of Russian River Pliny the Younger and one glass of Pliny the Elder.
- Tickets are specifically for either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and cannot be used for any day other than what is designated on the ticket itself. You choose which day(s) you prefer by purchasing ticket(s) for specific days. If you can’t make your designated ticketed day, you forfeit your ticket.
- One ticket per day per customer. You can purchase up to three additional tickets, but we will not serve more than one glass of each beer to any one individual in one day.
- You are welcome to share your glasses of Pliny with friends. Share the love!
- You can come in any time between noon and 10 p.m. on the day of your ticket.
- The Biercafe and Back Patio will still be open to the general public during this event. Seating is first come, first served.
- Don’t forget our friends at The Italian Market, the on-site food cart, when you get hungry!