Here it is. After literally hundreds of phone calls over the last few weeks, the Southern Tier Pumking is finally here. Despite us receiving 40 cases it's sure to go quick, so don't delay if you're hoping to stock up.
- Diamond Knot Ho-Ho - Spiced Winter Ale
- Southern Tier Pumking - Imperial Pumpkin Spice Ale
- Bayern Doppelbock - Doppelbock
- Boulder Never Summer - Winter Warmer
- Upright Late Harvest - Dark Sour Ale
- El Toro Negro - Oatmeal Stout
- Russian River Temptation Batch 6 - American Wild Ale
- Alameda Papa Noel's - English-style Old Ale
- Fish Tale Winterfish - Single Hop IPA (Chinook)
- Ace Pumpkin Cider - Spiced Cider
We also received a couple of treats from the depths of the distributor's warehouse. A limited amount of Deschutes Black Butte XXIII and Sierra Nevada Bigfoot (2011 vintage) have come in and are waiting for you to take them home.
Finally, we got a fresh load of Pliny the Elder (only 7 days old!) in today. Limit one bottle per person (per day), please!