Welcome to another fun (and beer) filled week at the Station. In addition to having three tastings this week, we just received a handful of fall/winter seasonals and some tasty new beers including one of the most requested Oregon beers ever!
- SOB Old Humbug - Winter Warmer
- Big Sky Powder Hound - English Strong Ale
- De Proefbrouwerij Broederlijke Liefde (collab. w/Sly Fox) - Belgian Saison
- Boulevard Nommo - Belgian-style Dubbel
- Lhasa Beer (Tibet) - Premium Lager
- Gouden Carolus Noel (Belgium) - Belgian Strong Dark Ale
- 2 Towns 50 Mile Cider - Locally-sourced cider
- Calapooia Chili Beer - Amber Ale with chili pepper
- Mikkeller Barrel-aged Chipotle Porter - Smoked Porter aged in Speyside Whiskey barrels
- Bridgeport Ebenezer - English Strong Ale
- Clos des Ducs Cider (France) - Traditional Hard Cider
- Marathon Lager (Greece) - Premium Lager
Last but not least, Sunner Kolsch has finally returned after being out of stock for months.