Greetings! Only a handful of new brew today, so this will be quick.
- Mad River John Barleycorn - American-style barleywine
- Ale Industries Orange Shush - Belgian-style witbier
- Ales Industries Rye'd Piper - Hoppy red rye ale
- Hopworks Abominable Winter Ale - Winter warmer
- Fox Barrel Rhubarb & Elderberry Cider - Pear-based cider infused with rhubarb and elderberry juice
- Fox Barrel Ginger & Black Currant Cider - Pear-based cider infused with with ginger root and black currant juice
Don't forget to stop in this evening from 6-8pm for free samples of the two Ale Industries beers! If that's not enough, you can come in from 5-8pm on Wednesday to sample the full line from Fire Mountain, and Thursday from 5-8pm we're hosting the fine folks from Mountain Meadows Meads as they pour tastes of their divine honey wines. That's 14 different beers and meads that you can have for free, just for showing up!