You shall not pass! Wait, that was the wrong movie. In any case, the latest entries in the "licensed beer" trend comes to us from Fish Brewing in Olympia, WA with 3 different beers sporting characters and art from The Hobbit. We also received a few other fun things today, including the first release in Reverend Nat's "7 Deadly Sins" series, and one of the lowest alcohol beers I've ever seen from Stone!
- Fish Tale Hobbit Series Gollum's Precious Pils - Imperial Pilsner
- Fish Tale Hobbit Series Smaug Stout - Imperial Stout brewed with chili peppers
- Fish Tale Hobbit Series Bolg Belgian Tripel
- Stone Coffee Milk Stout - Milk Stout with coffee added
- Laurelwood Pumpkin Ale - Amber Ale brewed with pumpkin and spices
- Scuttlebutt Tripel
- Reverend Nat's Envy - Cider brewed in collaboration with Barley Browns, which means hops. Lots and lots of hops. Four pounds per barrel of 11 different varieties!
- Crispin Original Cider (now in pint cans) - Sweet Cider
Back in stock:
- Victory Dirt Wolf
- Gulden Draak
- Reverend Nat's Passion