Decisions, decisions... Dive into a fresh hop beer, crack open some cider, or perhaps get an early jump on the winter seasonals? Whatever you choose, we've got something new for you today.
- Deschutes Hop Trip - Deschutes' classic fresh hop pale ale, now in 6pks!
- Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Harvest Ale - Fresh hop IPA
- Sierra Nevada Estate Harvest Ale - A fresh hop IPA made entirely from ingredients grown on Sierra Nevada's property. Taste the terroir of Chico.
- Full Sail Wassail - Winter warmer
- Alaskan Winter - Pale ale brewed with spruce tips
- Widmer Lemongrass Wheat Ale - The latest entry in the Brothers Reserve line is a strong (9%) wheat beer brewed with lemongrass
- Widmer Barrel-aged Brrbon 2011 - Bourbon barrel-aged winter warmer
- Widmer Barrel-aged Brrbon 2010 - Last year's Brrbon, cellared by the brewery
- Columbia River Paddlers Porter - Chocolate baltic porter
- Alpenfire Ember Cider - Organic bitter sweet cider
- Alpenfire Spark Cider - Organic Semi-dry cider
- Alpenfire Bone Dry Cider - Barrel-aged, extremely dry cide
Back in stock: Tusker, Baltika #9, Black Diamond RAmpage, and Laurelwood Stingy Jack Pumpkin Ale.