Happy Tuesday beer lovers! We only received a handful of new things today, but they're all awesome and deserving of some attention, so check 'em out!
- Ale Apothecary Be Still - Mixed-fermentation Ale aged in Pinot Noir and Rye Whiskey barrels. The brewer would like us to mention that unlike his other ales this one is bottled still, and intended to be consumed fresh, so please don't age it.
- Ale Apothecary Sahalie - Sour/Wild Ale
- Goose Island Class of 88 Belgian Ale - Belgian Ale brewed with grape must and aged in muscat wine barrels
- Elysian Night Owl - Pumpkin Spice Ale
Back in stock:
- Commons Flemish Kiss
- Trinity Passion Swing
- Trinity Swingse Pliser
- Bayern Amber Lager
- Alaskan Hopothermia
- 2 Towns Made Marion
- Bitburger Pilsner (pint bottles)
- Robinson's Trooper
- Piraat (11.2oz bottles)