Happy Thursday beer lovers! The long holiday weekend is almost here, and we've got more delicious American beer than you can shake a sparkler at. If you're planning on heading to the coast, the mountain, or anywhere else outside this weekend keep in mind that we have over 100 different varieties of canned craft beer to accompany your outdoor activities!
Last but not least, please be aware that our hours are slightly reduced tomorrow due to the holiday. The bottle shop will be open from 10am-8pm, and the Biercafe will be open from noon-8pm. Also, the Italian Market will be closed, and per OLCC regulations we can not allow minors in the bar when there is no food available. Minors ARE still allowed in the bottle shop as usual.
- Logsdon Straffe Drieling - Tripel
- Logsdon Oak Aged Bretta - Seizoen Bretta aged in oak barrels
- Nectar Creek Pollinator - Peach-infused Sparkling Session Mead
- Deschutes Black Butte XXVI - Imperial Porter 50% aged in Bourbon barrels and aged on cranberries and cocoa nibs
- Deschutes Doppel Dinkel Bock - Doppelbock brewed with spelt
- Deschutes Foray - Belgian IPA
- Full Sail LTD Bohemian Pilsner
- Two Beers Wild Side - India Pale Lager