Happy Friday beer lovers! The summer has officially begun, and we're stocked up on tasty refreshing beer to get you through the weekend.
Before we get to the new arrivals, there's one important note for the upcoming holiday week: Due to the 4th of July falling on a Friday, the distributors have pushed all of our normal Friday morning deliveries back to Thursday July 3rd. This means that all special orders (kegs or cases) for the holiday weekend MUST be placed by noon on Wednesday July 2nd. We also have limited space in our walk-in cooler, and based on volume of orders we MAY have to stop accepting orders earlier than that, so if you are planning on having a keg next weekend please call as soon as possible.
with that out of the way, here's the new stuff you've been waiting for!
- Stochasticity Quadrotriticale - Belgian-style Quadrupel brewed with triticale grain
- Bruery Sucre - Bourbon barrel-aged Old Ale
- Bruery Hottenroth - Berlinerweisse
- Bruery Smoking Wood - Imperial Rye Porter aged in rye whiskey barrels
- Gigantic Volta - Saison
- Alaskan Imperial Red
- Coalition Oud School - Barrel-aged Sour Brown Ale
- De Dolle Dulle Teve - Tripel
- Seattle Cider PNW Berry - Apple Cider crafted with locally grown raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
Back in stock:
- Sierra Nevada Hoptimum
- Anchor Summer
- Dogfish Head 61 Minute IPA
- Stiegl Goldbrau bottles
- Theakstons Old Peculiar
- Bockor Cuvee Jacobins Rouge
- Weltenburger Barock Dunkel