Happy Tuesday beer lovers! It's been a long day filled with several hundred cases of beer showing up on our doorstep, and I'm ready to grab a pint, so let's get straight to the point, shall we?
- Commons Fleur de Blanc - Blonde Farmhouse ale brewed with rose petals, rose hops, and elder flowers
- No-Li Noble Hop Extra Pale Ale
- Widmer / Breakside Saison a Fleurs - Collaborative Saison brewed with chrysanthemum, jasmine, and Szechuan peppercorns.
- Moylans Hop Craic - Triple IPA
- Oakshire Ride Your Bike - Imperial Red Ale
- Ambacht Wild Rice Farmhouse Ale - Farmhouse Ale brewed with Oregon-grown wild rice
- EZ Orchards Hawk Haus - Dry Cider
- EZ Orchards Poire - Perry
- 2 Towns Cidre Muscato - Apple Cider blended with muscat grape juice
Back in stock:
- Anchor Cali Lager
- Southern Tier 2x IPA
- Warsteiner Premium 5 liter "minikegs"
- Hof Ten Dormaal Blonde
- Ichtegem's Grand Cru
- Fruh Kolsch
- Andechs Vollbier Hell
- Andechs Doppelbock Dunkel