This may be the last sunny weekend for a while, so why not celebrate with some delicious new beer?
- Firestone Walker Velvet Merlin - Oatmeal stout
- Lompoc Monster Mash - Imperial Porter
- St Feullien Saison - Belgian farmhouse ale
- Seven Brides Black Cat Porter - Robust porter
- Deschutes Jubelale - Winter warmer
- Shipyard Pumpkinhead Ale - Pumpkin spice ale
- Beer Valley Fresh Hop Leafer Madness - Fresh hopped imperial pale ale
- Anderson Valley Winter Solstice (cans and bottles) - Strong ale with vanilla and other spices
- Thistly Cross Cider (Scotland) - Traditional Scottish cider
- Chocolais Chocolate Wine - Specialty Dutch chocolate blended with French wine. Yes, chocolate wine. It tastes like delicious chocolate milk with just a hint of wine character and alochol heat. Skip the Bailey's and pour this in your morning coffee.
Back in stock:
- Hair of the Dog Blue Dot IPA
- Deschutes Black Butte Porter
- Steinlager Classic Lager
- Deus Brut des Flanders