Another day, another grip of new beers!
- Straffe Hendrick Triple (Belgium) - This golden beauty has a smoothness which belies it's 9% abv.
- Straffe Hendrick Quadrupel - This strong, dark, and intense Belgian ale clocks in at %11 abv.
- Brouwerij Van Honsebrouck Bacchus - This traditional Flemish red has a soft, fruity "wine like" character and a dry, slightly acidic finish.
- Eggenberg Doppelbock - Eggenberg may be most famous for Samichlaus, but this dark bock is also a world classic.
- Kasteel Cuvee du Chateau - Brewed to mimic a well aged Dubbel, the Cuvee is rich and full of dark fruits, with just a hint of tartness.
- Floris Apple - This apple-infused ale falls somewhere between a cider and a sweet lambic.
- Floris Framboise - Raspberries in a glass!
- Lagunitas Lucky 13.alt - This year's twist on Lucky 13 maintains the solid hop schedule as the original, but layers it on top of a much paler, drier malt body.
- Redhook Blueline Dunkelweizen - Redhook’s Dunkelweizen is a dark amber color with the traditional yeast characteristics of clove and banana. The roasted malt adds a rich complexity to this Teutonic inspired brew.
- Full Sail LTD #3 (blue label) - This crisp pilsner has been the most popular entry in the LTD series, and it's back again for a limited time!
- Alaskan Raspberry Wheat - Back again for summer, this amped up fruit beer was brewed with nearly one pound of fruit per gallon to capture the intense flavor of real raspberries.
...and some favorites return!
- Dogfish Head Midas Touch
- Dogfish Head Palao Santo Marron
- Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
That's all for now, but be sure to tune in Friday for the next installment of new beer round up!