Happy Tuesday beer lovers! We hope you all had a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend filled with good friends, good times, and great beer. If you find your beer fridge depleted after your holiday revelry I suggest stopping by and restocking with some of these tasty new offerings!
- Oregon Trail Bourbon Barrel Porter - Imperial Porter aged in bourbon barrels
- Wingman Pocket Aces - Imperial IPA
- Pike Monk's Uncle - Belgian-style Tripel
- Burnside Lime Kolsch - Kolsch brewed with lime zest and keffir lime leaf
- Portland Brewing Imperial Mac's Amber - An "imperialized" version of the classic Mactarnahan's Amber