Like the brightly colored leaves starting to drop off the trees, more beer just keeps falling out of the distributors' trucks and into our coolers. Today's load sees the first bottled fresh hop beer of 2011, some Lithuanian cider (in a can!), some tasty imports, and a handful of local seasonals.
- To Øl Black Ball Porter - American-style Robust Porter (Denmark)
- De Ranke Cuvee De Ranke - Sour/Wild Ale (Belgium)
- Svytury's White Baltas - Hefewiezen (Lithuania)
- Svytury's Baltijos - Oktoberfest/Marzen (Lithuania)
- Cider Kiss Cherry - Cherry Cider (Lithuania)
- Cider Kiss Pear - Pear Cider (Lithuania)
- Midnight Sun Hop Dog - "Double Wheat" IPA
- Laurelwood Gearhead IPA - IPA
- Buffalo Bill's Alimony Ale - IPA
- HUB Bike Beer 2011 - Kolsch
- Oakshire Harvest Ale - "German fest-style" Ale
- Kona Pipeline Porter - Coffee Porter
- Struise Pannepot 2011 - Belgian Strong Ale (Belgium)
- Bridgeport Hop Harvest - Fresh Hop IPA
- Mactarnahan's Humbug'r - Porter
- Rogue Chatoe Good Chit - Pilsner
- Rogue Yaquina Bay Bridge 75th Anniversary Ale - Golden Ale?
That's all for today. Have a great weekend!