Happy Tuesday beer lovers! The sun is shining and the beer is flowing, so come on by and get some!
- Against the Grain Brett the Hipman Hop - Pale Ale fermented with brettanomyces
- Sierra Nevada Harvest Single Hop 291 - The newest entry in Sierra Nevada's Harvest series isn't a fresh/wet hop beer but rather an IPA brewed with a brand new experimental hop known only as #291
- Stillwater Nebuchadnezzar Remix - Stillwater's newest project involves teaming up with different breweries to "remix" one another's beers by brewing them at the opposite brewery and putting their own spin on it. Stillwater choose Omnipollo's Nebuchadnezzar Imperial IPA and tweaked it by fermenting it with their farmhouse yeast strain and brettanomyces for a fruity and funky profile.
- Omnipollo Premium Remix - Omnipollo chose to remix Stillwater's Premium (a "post-prohibiton lager") by fermenting it with a Belgian yest strain an adding "an abundance" of Amarillo hops.
- Evil Twin Hop Flood - Dry-hopped Amber Ale
- Evil Twin The Cowboy - Smoked Pilsner
- Bridgeport Bear Hug - Cherry Chocolate Stout
- Widmer Green & Gold (The official beer of the Portland Timbers) - Kolsch
- Off Color Troublesome - Gose
- Hale's Barrel-aged Imperial Red - Imperial Red Ale aged in rye whiskey barrels
- BrewDog Cocoa Psycho - Imperial Stout brewed with cocoa nibs, coffee beans, and vanilla
- Anderson Valley Heelch o Hops (now in 12oz/4pks) - Imperial IPA
Back in stock:
- Dick's Barleywine
- Dick's Grand Cru
- Base Camp Smore's Stout
- Evil Twin Even More Jesus
- Boon Gueuze