Greetings beer lovers! We're on day 4 of Bigger, Badder, Blacker week, and the taps are load up with over a dozen monstrous stouts and strong ales. We also received some delicious new bottles today, so be sure to peruse the bottle selection before (or while) you're drinking something stout.
- Hair of the Dog Blue Dot - Imperial IPA
- New Belgium Spring Blonde - Blonde Ale
- Anchor Bock
- Rogue New Crustacean - Barleywine-ish Imerpai IPA sorta (that's actually what it says on the label)
- Worthy Dark Muse - Imperial Stout
- Orlison Underground - "Stout lager"
- Samichlaus Classic - Strong Lager
- Crooked Fence Trainwreck - Imperial Red Ale
- 21st Amendment Lower De Boom - Barleywine (in a can!)
- Woodchuck Chocolate - Apple cider aged on cocoa nibs
Back in stock:
- Epic Brainless IPA - Belgian IPA