The fall seasonals just keep coming. Today's load saw the arrival of some new British beer, a seasonal cider, and a couple more German Oktoberfest beers including an awesome Paulaner Gift Set.
- Hacker Pschorr Oktoberfest - Another classic festbier from one of Munich's "Big 6"
- Woodchuck Fall Cider - As this oak-aged cider is spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg it makes for an easy "mulled cider" because you don't have to add anything to it.
- St Peter's Grapefruit Beer - Zesty wheat beer made with grapefruit zest and pith.
- Black Sheep Holy Grail Black Knight's Reserve - The officially licensed Monty Python beer line has expanded to include this dark English ale.
- Wychwood King Goblin - This dark English ale is only brewed under the light of a full moon. Summon the Goblin King!
- Paulaner Oktoberfest .5Ltr CAN + Mug - This is an awesome gift set that includes a sturdy Paulaner branded .5 liter dimpled mug and a .5 liter can of Paulaner Oktoberfest inside. These are fairly limited, so snag one while you can.
That's all for today, but fans of oktoberfest beer should be sure to keep an eye on our events list (or sign up for our email newsletter) for dates and details of our annual Oktoberfest celebration!