More new beer! Just in time for Labor Day, we've got big beer, small beer, short beer, tall beer. We've got pumpkin beer, vanilla beer, barrel-aged beer, sour cherry beer, and some good old fashioned beer flavored beer.
- Full Sail Sanctuary - Belgian-style Dubbel
- JW Lees Harvest Ale 2010 - English Barleywine (Also available in Calvados, Port, Lagavulin, and Sherry -barrel aged variants)
- De Dolle Dulle Teve - Belgian Tripel
- Widmer Okto - Oktoberfest-style Ale
- Uinta Punk'n - Pumpkin Spiced Ale
- Anchorage Love Buzz Saison - Barrel aged saison with brettanomyces, rose hips, and peppercorns
- Anchorage Bitter Monk Belgian IPA - Barrel aged Belgian-style Imperial IPA with brettanomyces
- Mikkeller Nelson Sauvin Brut - White wine barrel-aged wild ale
- Mikkeller Drinkin' The Sun - Low Alcohol Hoppy Wheat Beer
- BrewDog Tokio (18% version) - Imperial Stout with cranberries and jasmine
- Hale's O'Brien's Harvest Ale - Hoppy Amber Ale
- Drie Fontenien Oude Kriek - Classic Belgian lambic aged on cherries
- Rogue John John Hazelnut - Rogue Hazelnut Nectar aged in Rogue Distillery's Hazelnut Rum barrels.
- Klamath Basin Vanilla Porter - Robust porter infused with vanilla bean
- Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest - Oktoberfest Lager from Wisconsin
- Southern Tier Jah-Va - Imperial Coffee Stout
That's all for now. Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!