Happy friday beer lovers!
- Double Mountain Fa La La La La - Imperial Red? American Strong Ale? Whatever you want to call it, it's big and hoppy.
- Alesmith Yulesmith - Imperial Red
- Bruery Rueuze - Sour Ale
- Bruery Oude Tart - Barrel-aged Sour Red Ale
- Bruery 6 Geese a Laying - Belgian Strong Ale brewed with gooseberries
- HeBrew Holiday Gift Pack - HeBrew's Hanukkah gift set includes 8 different beers and enough candles to make your own beer bottle Menorah!
- New Belgium /Cigar City Collaboration - Belgian Ale brewed with Anaheim and Marash peppers and aged on Spanish Cedar wood
- New Belgium Wild2 Dubbel - Belgian Dubbel brewed with Schisandra (aka Five Flavor Fruit)
- Full Sail Wreck The Halls - American Strong Ale
- Newcastle Cabbie - Mild Ale
- Pelican Kiwanda Cream (now in 6pks)
- Pelican Silverspot IPA (now in 6pks)
- Finnriver Cranberry Rose Hip - Cider infused with cranberries and rose hips