Greetings beer lovers! Are you ready for some spooky fun this weekend? Why not enhance your Halloween parties with some seasonally appropriate beer? We still have an assortment of Pumpkin beers and ciders in stock (although they're dwindling by the day), but if that's not your thing we've got dozens of different beers with skulls, dragons, devils, ghosts, and other spooky characters adorning the labels. With almost most 1,400 bottles in the shop you're bound to find something to scare up some fun.
Then again, you could fore go all that and pick up a bottle or two if these new treats!
- Laurelwood Vinter Varmer - Winter Warmer
- Lagunitas Brown Shugga - Barleywine? Strong Ale?
- Goose Island Lolita - Wild Ale fermented with brettanomyces and aged in wine barrels with raspberries
- Epic (SLC) Smoked Porter
- Full Sail Big Daddy J's - Malt Liquor
- Propolis Mabon - Pumpkin Spice Saison
- Worthy Imperial IPA
- Worthy Farm Out Saison
- Delirium Noel - Belgian Strong Ale
- Gouden Carolus Noel - Belgian Strong Ale
- Affligem Noel - Belgian Strong Ale
- Corsendonk Christmas - Belgian Strong Ale
- Kasteel Winter - Belgian Strong Ale
- Samichlaus Classic - Strong Lager
- Kamenitsa Lager (Bulgaria) - Pale Lager
- Baltika Draft Lager (Russia) - Premium Lager
- Bakalar Svetly Lezak - Czech Pils
- Bakalar Tmave Vycepni - Czech Dark Lager
- Dragon Lady Doppelbock
- Reverend Nat's Revival - Dry, English-style Cider
- Schilling Spiced Cider