Greetings beer (and cider) lovers! With the Apple Tasting happening again this weekend at Portland Nursery, I thought I would take a moment to focus on cider. While Belmont Station is best known for its beer selection, we also have one of the largest assortments of cider in the Portland metro.
Did you know that we have almost 150 ciders, or that we have 30+ from both Oregon and Washington? The collection runs the gamut from easy drinking things like Cascadia Ciderworkers Granny Smith to exquisitely complex sippers from France and Spain.
After you've had your fill of apples and fresh pressed juice at the Nursery, stop on by the Station (we're a short 5 blocks west) and have a pint of Reverend Nat's Hopricot Cider in the Biercafe or grab a bottle or three of some delicious cider to take home. Of course, if cider isn't your thing we still have 1,200+ beers to keep you busy, including today's new arrivals!
- Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad - Belgian-style Quadrupel aged in bourbon barrels
- Golden Valley Tannenbomb - Winter Warmer
- Fire Mountain Hangman Winter - American Strong Ale
- 7 Brides Hazel Bock - Traditional dark bock infused with fresh roasted hazelnuts
- Alameda Papa Noel's - English Strong Ale
- Coalition Loving Cup - Maple infused Porter
- Caldera Mogli - Bourbon barrel aged Imperial Chocolate Porter
- Dia De Los Muertos (Mecixo) Porter
- Dia De Los Muertos IPA
- Dia De Los Muertos Blonde
- Dia De Los Muertos Hefeweizen