Look at all the goodies we have for you today! New arrivals from Stone, Avery, and more!
- Stone 15th Anniversary Escondidian Imperial Black IPA - Sharply defined hops meet bitter roasty malts in this 10.5% monster.
- Jason Fields & Kevin Sheppard / Tröegs / Stone Cherry Chocolate Stout - Whew! The name is almost as much of a mouthful as the beer itself. Fields and Sheppard submitted this stout recipe to Stone's annual "March Madness" home brew comp, and after coming out on top they earned the right to re-create it on Stone's 120bbl system. Dark chocolate, roasty bitterness, and subtle tart cherry come together in a tour de force of flavors.
- Avery Maharaja Imperial IPA (summer 2011 batch) - You know it, you love it, and it's back for a limited time.
- Avery 18th Anniversary Dry-Hopped Rye Saison - "For this year’s celebratory brew, we decided to focus on the characteristics that certain yeasts bring to the party. Each of the five Belgian yeasts selected adds its own unique aspect to the flavor and aroma of this saison. The hefty addition of rye helps dry this beauty out and lends another spicy component to the flavor. And for added fun, we subtly dry-hopped it, too! Brewed with malted barley, imported malted rye, imported specialty malts, hops and a blend of five Belgian yeast strains."
- Sierra Nevada / Dogfish Head Life and Limb Strong Ale - This extremely limited strong ale is brewed with birch and maple syrup for a unique twist on the typical "strong ale" style.
- New Belgium Belgo IPA - Originally released in 22oz bottles as part of the Lips of Faith series, this Belgian-style IPA proved so popular that New Belgium added it to their line up of year-round six packs.
- Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale - Like pumpkin pie in liquid form, this beer is full of cinnamon, cardamon, clove, and nutmeg flavors.
That does it for today, but be sure to tune in Friday for more new brew!