Happy Friday beer lovers! In case you missed the memo, we're pouring 14 different Colorado beers on draft in the Biercafé today as well as offering a flight of 4 rare bottled beers from TRiNiTY. The vast majority of these beers have never been available in Oregon, and some have never even been poured outside Colorado, so this is an event you won't want to miss!
Please note that we are expecting high turnout for this event, so the Biercafé will be CASH ONLY today in order to provide the most efficient service possible. Bottles to-go may be purchased with credit/debit cards in the store.
As if that wasn't enough excitement, we also received a bunch of new beer today, including the first shipment of Ballast Point Brewing from San Diego, CA, the Widmer/Cigar City Gentlemen's Club collaboration, and more!
- Double Mountain Cluster - American IPA brewed entirely with Cluster hops
- Bruery Bois - Bourbon barrel-aged Old Ale
- Ballast Point Victory at Sea - Imperial Porter brewed with coffee
- Ballast Point Sea Monster - Imperial Stout
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA - American IPA
- Ballast Point Big Eye IPA - American IPA
- Ballast Point Calico Amber - Amber Ale
- Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA - American IPA brewed with Citra and Mosaic hops
- Widmer / Cigar City Gentlemen's Club - "Using an Old Ale recipe as the base beer, Gentlemen’s Club was brewed with cherries and oranges, Alchemy, Sorachi Ace and Pacifica hops, and hand-selected specialty malts to mirror the qualities typically found in an Old Fashioned cocktail." The base beer was split and aged 3 different ways, part in Rye Whisky barrels, part in Bourbon barrels, & and part on new oak spirals. Each version offers a slightly different take on a classic cocktail.
Back in stock:
- 2 Towns Pearadise Cider