Greetings beer and cider lovers! We received a handful of new beers today, as well as 7 new ciders from 2 well-respected producers. The Cider Summit must be approaching, because new ciders are flowing in daily and it's getting hard to keep up!
Speaking of the Cider Summit, we have tickets available here for $25 cash or $26 credit. They are $30 at the door, so if you plan on attending you should grab your tickets here while you're shopping for ciders! The money you save on tickets will buy you an extra bottle or two of your favorite brand!
New Beer and Cider:
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest (12pk cans) - Sierra Nevada's ever popular summer seasonal is now available in 12 packs of 12oz cans! These are part of a short test run, and may not be available for long, so grab them while you can!
- Sierra Nevada Ovila Saison - Brewed in collaboration with the monks at the Abbey of New Clairvaux, this saison is brewed with mandarin orange peels (from oranges grown on the abbey grounds) and peppercorns
- St Feuillien Saison - Belgian saison, in a can!
- Doc's Draft (Warwick, NY) Original Apple Cider - Semi-dry Cider
- Doc's Draft Pear Cider - Perry
- Doc's Draft Framboise - Raspberry Cider
- Doc's Draft Dry-hopped Cider - Cider dry-hopped with Chinook and Cascade hops
- Peckham's (New Zealand) Moutere Blend Cider - Cider crafted with estate-grown apples
- Peckham's Kir Cider - Cider infused with Ben Rua black currant juice
- Peckham's Boysenberry Cider - Cider infused with estate-grown Riwaka Choice boysenberry juice
Back in stock:
- Professor Briem's Gruitbier
- Julius Echter Hefe-Dunkel